February 2, 2009

Blog Block

In spite of a lofty New Year's Resolution, I have been unable to get anything of my own posted here since I wrote the New Year's post. I have started and restarted 4 different posts, but cannot seem to get the point of what I want to say across to myself, let alone actually post anything here for public consumption. I guess I have some stupid form of writer's block. I'm glad my livelihood does not depend on my writing, or I'd be screwed!! The ideas are there, just not the ability to communicate them. If it wasn't for TH, this blog would be more or less dead, falling far short of the goals I had set for it!!
Perhaps with the end of the football season I will be able to think about other things, though I really didn't obsess over it in the first place, just spent several hours a week watching it. I cannot think of any good excuses for not being able to write anything, other than the fact I just can't seem to put any worthwhile thoughts together!!
I may have mentioned that a few times already. . .

No comments: