September 8, 2008

Good Golly!

Who signs in before 4 am? Anyway, I've added a section for links over there ---------->. The first one is where I find most of the stuff I listen to. Also, I made a li'l change to one of the settings (just to help MP out). I changed the archiving to once weekly instead of monthly so hopefully if I goof somethin' up while adding a link it can be fixed easier.
Anywho, the new job starts on the 8th. God's been very good over the last 3 1/2 years in allowing us to pay down our debt in a big way. It came with a serious price on my sanity though! The new job will test our commitment to living within a budget but it will offer some stability I've never had.

--TL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting rid of debt has to be a relief!! I always think about how nice life would be if I just didn't have it. It's proof that the grass wasn't greener on the other side and I really need to get back to the side without all the "stuff" that sits usually around!!

---M